2019 SOLAR ECLIPSE ARGENTINA
ex Buenos Aires, Argentina
LAST SPACES REMAINING – ENQUIRE NOW!
per person, twin share
- Accommodation in standard rooms
- Hotel taxes
- English-speaking guided tours
- Some meals
- Maximum group size 20
Today these vast protected areas continue to inspire visitors with spectacular vistas, remarkable wildlife encounters, and authentic wilderness adventures that rival those of any region on the planet.
Over 11 days, visit the alluring town of Buenos Aires, the Moon Valley, Cafayate vineyards, and experience the rare astronomical viewing of the Total Solar Eclipse in the environs of Argentina’s stunning backyard.
- Experience an astronomical sighting of the Solar Eclipse in Argentina
- Visit Ischigualasto Provincial Park – listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2000
- Trekking in El Chiflon Provincial Park
- Ancient city of El Shincal de Quimivil
- Taste the famous ‘Torrontés’ made of white grapes!
- Small group tour with maximum of 20 people
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Extend your trip into one of our favourite hidden gems – Bolivia! A spectacular destination known for its colonial cities and the world’s largest salt flat, Salar de Uyuni
- Add in the classic lakes crossing from Argentina to Chile.
- Discover the breathtaking wonders of Argentinean Patagonia
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Alternative tours for viewing the 2019 solar eclipse are available for Chile. Please enquire for more details.